$300.00 2200-2500sq ft House
Location does not apply to this item
Listed until sold
We provide quick turn-arounds and reliable solutions in cost construction estimation services tailored to the specific needs of Contractors, Subcontractors, builders, Owners, Developers, Investors, Lenders, and Architects.
We generally quantify the following materials in our residential takeoffs and cost estimation:
• General conditions (permits, taxes, logistics, storage, etc.)
• Sitework (site preparation, excavation, backfilling earthwork, landscaping)
• Thermal & moisture protection (Insulation of roof and walls)
• Concrete (foundation, driveway, sidewalk, paving)
• Masonry (walls and piers)
• Metals (Structural steel reinforcements, metal railings)
• Wood/plastic compositor(Structural lumber, millwork, carpentry)
• Doors & Windows
• Electrical (lighting, alarms, detectors, ceiling fans, TV cables)
• Interior/exterior finishes (drywall. plastering, painting, flooring, tiling, roofing, wall and pier finishes)
• Plumbing fixtures
• Mechanical (exhaust fan, HVAC systems)
• Other specialties (stairs, toilet accessories, kitchen equipment, and furnishings)
Why choose us?
1. We claim accuracy with refund policy in case of any error in quantities.
2. We have an experienced team of estimators and civil engineers working on highly rated software e.g. Blue Beam and Planswift for Quantity takeoffs and material estimates OR RS means for Cost Construction Estimation.
3. Our charges are very economical as compared to market rates.
4. As a member of ASPE (American Society of professional estimators) and AACE (American Association of Cost Engineers), we ensure accurate, economical, and timely takeoff and estimates at your hour of need.
How to get started?
1. All you need to do is to just send over the plans and mention the scope of work.
2. We will get back with a quotation for price and turnaround time promptly.
3. If you agree on that quotation, we will move forward.
Just send us project document via attachment, Dropbox or any other FTP site containing project documents for our reviews. You will surely observe our prices and work exceptional. Right now we are offering 30% discount on our services. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or if you would like to review our past projects samples.
Senior Project Manager
Office: (213) 900 6141
Location: 7 E 15th street, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA
General Construction Equipment
General Construction Product/Material
Division 01 - General Requirements
Division 02 - Existing Conditions
Division 03 - Concrete
Division 04 - Masonry
Division 05 - Metals
Division 06 - Wood, Plastics, and Composites
Division 07 - Thermal and Moisture Protection
Division 08 - Openings
Division 09 - Finishes
Division 10 - Specialties
Division 11 - Equipment
Division 12 - Furnishings
Division 13 - Special Construction
Division 14 - Conveying Equipment
Division 21 - Fire Suppression
Division 22 - Plumbing
Division 23 - HVAC
Division 25 - Integrated Automation
Division 26 - Electrical
Division 27 - Communications
Division 28 - Electronic Safety and Security
Division 31 - Earthwork
Division 32 - Exterior Improvements
Division 33 - Utilities
Division 34 - Transportation
Division 35 - Waterway and Marine Construction
Division 40 - Process Integration
Division 41 - Material Processing and Handling Equip.
Division 42 - Process Heating, Cooling, Drying Equip.
Division 43 - Process Gas, Liquid Handling, Purification
Division 44 - Pollution and Waste Control Equip.
Division 45 - Industry-Specific Manufacturing Equip.
Division 46 - Water and Wastewater Equipment
Division 48 - Electrical Power Generation